Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Self-delusion

I've been trying to convince myself. Right now, even when the truth lies before my eyes, i still find it hard to believe and differentiate what's right from wrong.

I dont see the difference, im a bad girl. Unworthy of all things.

Been having dizzy spells and feeling rather queasy nowadays, not forgetting the occasional migrains. Went to see doctor, which explains my absence in school for half a day. Biology exam tomorrow, and nothing can enter my head, not in this state. I just hope the illness will not worsen. If not i will have to bid goodbye to my pass.

Sighs, im feeling weak, and i hate it to the core.

Its just the beginning of the week/term, and i already couldnt wait for weekends/holidays. Manxzxz, school really tires me out. Teachers are stressing on the O's every now and then, which cause me to become panicky. I think it indirectly lead to the fact that im sick.

Tell me that i will see the rainbow real soon.

No comments: